RunAs

From: martin (gremagehan_at_web.de)
Date: 06/12/05

    To: focus-ms@securityfocus.com
    Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 11:54:54 +0200

    • Re: getting me ducks in a row - concepts
      ... Don't create local login accounts for users, ... >> admin types know the local administrator credentials on all PCs. ... You don't load QB on the server - the registry keys or files/folders would ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • Re: XP & W2K server User rights need help
      ... before did not install the apps as admin. ... >behaved app. ... >> server non of the users had accounts only the computers ...
    • Re: Printer Ready
      ... So how does an unattended app see if a printer is really ready? ... Between specialized hardware and services, and configurations, there ... If it cannot, then the "admin" ... maybe video monitoring my body language.). ...
    • Re: Administrator Logon to 1 DC only
      ... Okay, no, I am past the limiting admin privileges.... ... Over the weekend I am going to create another DC on VMware Server and then ... app on the DC i.e. making them members of the Builtin administrators group. ... leaving 3rd party app on its own or vice versa. ...
    • Re: Manifests and requestedExecutionLevel
      ... The existing app is a single executable, ... Since you already have the small .exe running, ... And Admin user priviledge is High MIC. ... The manifest has the capability of telling Vista that it needs to be started ...
      (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)