Windows XP SP2 update

From: John Madden (chiwawa999_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 04/07/05

    Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 10:20:46 -0700 (PDT)
    To: focus-ms@securityfocus.com

    Forgot about this one...

    Microsoft is forcing the upgrade to XP2 by april 12th.

    This is going to be a nightmare if all pc's get
    updated at the same time...

    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/winxppro/maintain/sp2aumng.mspx

    __________________________________
    Yahoo! Messenger

    • Re: Did the group die?
      ... Change hlockwood to hflockwood in email address ... You can't just leave me hanging about an upgrade to a piece of 35mm photo ... Very nice, still shooting XP2? ...
      (rec.photo.equipment.35mm)
    • Re: Did the group die?
      ... You can't just leave me hanging about an upgrade to a piece of 35mm photo ... Very nice, still shooting XP2? ... As for printing I'm heavily ... into K7 piezography carbon pigment inks. ...
      (rec.photo.equipment.35mm)
    • Re: Windows vista will leave too many people behind.
      ... Shenan Stanley wrote: ... It's about MS forcing people to upgrade. ... You are being forced to upgrade by Microsoft? ... 'force' making you get Windows Vista. ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
    • Re: Disgusted with MSN
      ... from a link in an msn email, but they keep trying to force me to upgrade. ... but the nightmare of msn and microsoft continues. ... Microsoft understand this and to straighten out what I have got. ... get a Canadian or American technician who does know how to speak English ...
      (microsoft.public.dotnet.general)
    • Re: Disgusted with MSN
      ... from a link in an msn email, but they keep trying to force me to upgrade. ... but the nightmare of msn and microsoft continues. ... get a Canadian or American technician who does know how to speak English ...
      (microsoft.public.dotnet.general)