RE: Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1

From: Jason Gregson (Jason.Gregson_at_easyi.com)
Date: 04/07/05

    Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 23:20:27 +0100
    To: "Depp, Dennis M." <deppdm@ornl.gov>, "Wes DiBlasi" <wdiblasi@hitechpharm.com>, "Thor (Hammer of God)" <thor@hammerofgod.com>, "Thaddeus McNamara" <tk@coast-radio.com>, <focus-ms@securityfocus.com>

    Hello all,

    Just installed W2k3 SP1 on a two node cluster with no problems at all.
    There was the following tech note with regards to allowing the services
    to run though the Windows Firewall for cluster nodes
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windowsserver2003/library/C
    lustersFirewall/761fc822-ee4f-485b-a609-52f9e8e7af76.mspx

    Regards

    Jason Gregson
    Sys admin