RE: Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1

From: Wes DiBlasi (wdiblasi_at_hitechpharm.com)
Date: 04/06/05

    To: "'Joe Tran'" <jtran@CrowHoldings.com>, "'Depp, Dennis M.'" <deppdm@ornl.gov>, "'Thor (Hammer of God)'" <thor@hammerofgod.com>, "'Thaddeus McNamara'" <tk@coast-radio.com>, <focus-ms@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 13:05:17 -0400

    Dell...closest for all. It was the reg that crashest. Like I said it is a
    clean environment pretty knew. The breakdown of successes to failure is
    11-1. I have the box up off of tape and the AD synced and operational. Of
    course the SP is not installed and I will let everyone know what the deal is
    / was. wd