RE: Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1

From: Ken Schaefer (Ken_at_adOpenStatic.com)
Date: 04/06/05

    Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 13:17:54 +1000
    To: <focus-ms@securityfocus.com>

    Did anyone reboot their boxes prior to running the SP1 install, to (try to)
    ensure that there wasn't any pre-existing condition with the box that might
    have stopped it coming back up?

    Cheers
    Ken

    --
    www.adOpenStatic.com/cs/blogs/ken/
    : From: Ed Whitesell [mailto:edwlist@airpathwireless.com]
    : Subject: RE: Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1
    :
    : Yeah, that's going to be what we use going forward on new hardware.  But
    : it
    : doesn't give us the greatest feeling about upgrading existing systems.
    :
    :
    :
    : --------------------------------------------------------------------------