Re: Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1

From: Brian Melancon (bmelan1_at_lsu.edu)
Date: 04/05/05

    To: focus-ms@securityfocus.com
    Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 14:27:43 -0500

    If you uncompress SP1 there is a new admin tool pack in the i386 dir that you
    can install to fix this error.

    --
    Brian Melancon
    Louisiana State University

    • Re: Sharepoint re-install failure
      ... to fix the problem, even after having removed all the Reg entries and ... > SharePoint Services change in the Add/Remove applet I get the error ... > Server 2003 in maintenance mode it fails, and error log shows that I ... >> How to remove and how to install the Windows Small Business Server ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • Re: Issues after installing ISA 2004 SP1
      ... does this fix for the rpc blocking also fix the issue ... >> We have a couple of clients who have Windows server 2003 premium servers ... >> microsoft how to install. ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • Re: OWA display is messed up...
      ... need to install anyway, ... and I could browse to and log into the OWA. ... I'm not sure how relevant the WINS server ... now it's back to trying to fix the display of the OWA. ...
      (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz)
    • Re: FTP SBS 2003
      ... I found a fix that works for me on another posting board. ... PSS to obtain and install the following Hotfix: ... Known issues that may occur if you install Windows Server 2003 SP1 on ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • Re: OWA display is messed up...
      ... I have applied the Gzip fix, and still> have OWA display problem. ... TGhe left side of the OWA screen looks fine> but the entire right frame is solid white. ... I'm not sure if I want to apply a major> service pack when logged into the server via Terminal Server session. ... >> need to install anyway, ...
      (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz)