RE: Integrating Domain and VPN Login

From: Ryan Kubiak (rkubiak_at_btc-bci.com)
Date: 04/04/05

    To: "Keith Henkell" <krhenkell@chipscc.com>
    Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 15:47:59 -0400

    Actually that's my main problem. I've been trying to find the checkbox for
    the log on using dialup connection, but it is not there, even after I hit
    the options button. Is there something in specific that needs to be done to
    enable that option?

    This is a client who doesn't want to spend money if possible, so they're
    trying to use the tools that Windows provides.