Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1

From: Thaddeus McNamara (tk_at_coast-radio.com)
Date: 04/01/05

    Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 11:54:06 -0800
    To: <focus-ms@securityfocus.com>

    Has anyone had time to install and test the new Windows Server 2003
    Service Pack 1? I haven't seen or heard much of anything on it... But,
    I have been a smidge on the BUSY side...

    Thadd McNamara
    Coast Radio Co., Inc.
    IT Director

    • RE: Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1
      ... It was the reg that crashest. ... Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1 ... Has anyone had time to install and test the new Windows Server 2003 ...
      (Focus-Microsoft)
    • Service pack install error
      ... I set aside this weekend to do the service pack instal to my SBS system. ... The install fails with the error "Failed to install catalog ... Conditional load of section AU.Wuaueng.Reg.Install.Condition ... DeRegistering the Uninstall Program -> Windows Server 2003 Service ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • Re: Problems after SP2
      ... Just don't install Windows Server SP1. ... As you say, SP's are cumulative, but we're referring to SBS-specific updates that are not part of the Windows SP, so they're not included in SP2. ... I agree that it shouldn't happen, but I'm not surprised it did, especially with something as major as a service pack. ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • Suggestions to Microsoft regarding GDI+ patch foolishness
      ... It should not now become the policy of Microsoft to force people to install an entire service pack in order to get secured? ... This is a *Critical* vulnerability, patching quickly, easily, and verifiably is crucial. ... Windows Server 2003 ...
      (NT-Bugtraq)
    • RE: Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1
      ... Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1 ... My first call would have been to Microsoft. ... service pack this should be a no charge call. ... Has anyone had time to install and test the new Windows Server 2003 ...
      (Focus-Microsoft)