New Malware Approach - Any Experience With / Opinions On?

From: Patrick Jordan (patrick_jordan2003_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 03/26/05

    Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 14:05:25 -0600
    To: focus-ms@securityfocus.com

    Has anyone tried out Green Border yet? (link below) KeyLabs results
    seem impressive. This deals exclusively with protecting against threats
    that come through IE and Outlook, and does not use signatures etc, but
    rather offers an 'isolated environment' for all untrusted activity ...

    http://www.greenborder.com/

    • Re: Messages Missing in OWA/Outlook Client with Exchange 2007
      ... but try starting Outlook from the command line ... MVP - Exchange ... "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" ...
      (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
    • RE: Outlook 2003 password protect
      ... protected specifically...with the exception of protecting the .pst file. ... if that is the case I think I need to use Administrator Rights to modify my ... Windows Account....I have the Administrator login and password...but from ... > I just received a new computer which is utilizing Outlook 2003. ...
      (microsoft.public.outlook.installation)
    • Re: open protected file
      ... Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] ... | I do not remember protecting a file that I have not accessed in some ...
      (microsoft.public.office.misc)
    • Re: Attachment Content at risk of being altered
      ... I think there are ways to do it with Eudora that aren't difficult at all. ... Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP ... based on email content (without Rights Management layer). ... which is not a system for protecting content. ...
      (microsoft.public.outlook)
    • Re: Blank messages from OWA to Outlook
      ... "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" ... from Outlook Web Access to User B who has Outlook 2003. ...
      (microsoft.public.exchange.clients)