Citrix vs Terminal Services?

From: Patrick Jordan (patrick_jordan2003_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 03/26/05

    Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 13:46:21 -0600
    To: focus-ms@securityfocus.com

    Can anyone point me at some useful general reference on how these two
    compare in terms of secure remote access / known vulnerabilities and so
    forth?

    • Re: OpenSSH heads-up
    • Re: sick of Linux bias
      ... > viruses/worms for Microsoft Windows, ... I'd like to see what database of exploits you've looked at to ... > much tied with regards to serious vulnerabilities. ... if you're going to compare vulnerabilities announcments, ...
      (alt.computer.security)
    • Re: sick of Linux bias
      ... > viruses/worms for Microsoft Windows, ... I'd like to see what database of exploits you've looked at to ... > much tied with regards to serious vulnerabilities. ... if you're going to compare vulnerabilities announcments, ...
      (comp.security.firewalls)