RE: Windows firewall scopes for notebook users ex office...

From: Murad Talukdar (talukdar_m_at_subway.com)
Date: 03/23/05

    Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 09:45:17 +1000
    To: "'Susan Bradley, CPA aka Ebitz - SBS Rocks [MVP]'" <sbradcpa@pacbell.net>

    Thanks for all the replies to this.

    So, I'm thinking that if I narrow the scope down to just a few IP addresses
    even though they're reserved ones then the risk is lower. I guess the
    problem would be that if there are overlaps in entries on the domain profile
    and the standard profile?

    I guess there is no way to set scope for this by server name? I'm not even
    sure that's possible.

    Murad