RE: Folder Encryption

From: Miroslaw Slawek Chorazy (mchorazy_at_depaul.edu)
Date: 03/04/05

    Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 15:24:33 -0600
    To: <focus-ms@securityfocus.com>, <KL_SecurityFocus@spamex.com>

    I think Chapter 11 of "Windows 2000 Scripting Guide" called File and
    Folders has specific examples how one can go about
    scripting/monitoring/enforcing folder encyption.

    slawek

    >>> <KL_SecurityFocus@spamex.com> 3/4/2005 15:14 >>>
    Local folders. I'm not worried about them unencrypting. Its just a
    requirement from a customer for a project we are working on for them.