RE: Changing system time for testing and development

adisegna_at_siscocorp.com
Date: 03/03/05

    Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 14:40:11 -0500
    To: <focus-ms@securityfocus.com>

    Henry,

    I have the same issue with my developers. Group policy on my network
    prohibits changing the system time. They want to change the time then
    they complain when they can't connect (Kerberos 5 minute policy).

    The best bet is to create a separate network (no internet access) if you
    have the hardware, separate it with a router and let them have at it.

    There is also the option of using Virtual Server software like VMWare.

    AD
    Information Technology Group
    Security Identification Systems Corporation