RE: Password Protected Screen Saver and Administrative Password

From: Beauford, Jason (jbeauford_at_EightInOnePet.com)
Date: 02/08/05

    Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 13:35:49 -0500
    To: <tom.milliner@verizon.net>, <focus-ms@securityfocus.com>

    Remove the password protect screen saver, set a logout policy to
    autologout/lockdesktop after a certain amount of time of inactivity or
    simply log out or lock the desktop when not in use. Create a domain
    user account for them to use and allow them logon rights to the machine
    in question.

    Will that work?

    jmb