RE: active directory password policy

From: Mike (mike_sha_at_shaw.ca)
Date: 02/07/05

    Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 13:29:12 -0500
    To: "William Stegman" <stegmanw@comcast.net>, <focus-ms@securityfocus.com>

    Could you put them in a different OU with it's own GP that has looser
    policies on password security?

    Mike Fetherston

      ... starting the day before their password expires perhaps? ... Subject: active directory password policy ... They only occassionally access domain resources such as ... webmail via the Internet or an internal website to do timesheets via ...
      (Focus-Microsoft)
    • RE: active directory password policy
      ... Subject: active directory password policy ... They only occassionally access domain resources such as ... webmail via the Internet or an internal website to do timesheets via ... to our LAN and getting the warning about soon to expire passwords. ...
      (Focus-Microsoft)
    • active directory password policy
      ... Does anyone have any experience with remote users who do not login to ... webmail via the Internet or an internal website to do timesheets via ... to our LAN and getting the warning about soon to expire passwords. ... our policy dictates passwords expire every 90 days, ...
      (Focus-Microsoft)
    • RE: active directory password policy
      ... This was a better solution that giving passwords over ... Subject: active directory password policy ... webmail via the Internet or an internal website to do timesheets via ... to our LAN and getting the warning about soon to expire passwords. ...
      (Focus-Microsoft)
    • Re: password policy to UO
      ... I like to configure password age, password lenght and password complexity ... You think that any scriptcan resolve me problem? ... >> I like to apply password policy to users of one OU. ... > You could likely find a script to expire passwords in one OU with a simple ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.group_policy)