Re: Preventing multiple logins in 2003

Adam.J.Demonaco_at_wellsfargo.com
Date: 01/29/05

    Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 20:51:09 -0600
    To: <ian.turnbull@mpsgi.com>, <focus-ms@securityfocus.com>

    Another measure along the same lines as smartcards would be a USB token that would be able to offer cert storage at a fraction of the price of smartcards.
    Adam

    Adam De Monaco, CISSP
    Application System Engineer
    Wells Fargo Bank
    MAC A0186-030

    (415) 243.5614 w
    (415) 283-5050 c

    This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.