RE: Anti-spyware Beta from Microsoft available

From: Stegman, William (Bill.Stegman_at_transcore.com)
Date: 01/12/05

    Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 08:36:48 -0500
    To: "Focus-MS" <focus-ms@securityfocus.com>

    Does anyone expect this to be a "free" service bundled with a service pack or future releases of MS operating systems, or will it be a separate piece of software available for purchase? I don't see much info on the website, other than the beta version is free, and a few searches lead me to believe MS is intentionally being vague about the cost...