RE: Anti-spyware Beta from Microsoft available

From: Chris Goodwin (chris.goodwin_at_epicenterprises.com)
Date: 01/10/05

    To: "'Conlan Adams'" <conlan@mebtc.org>, "'GuidoZ'" <uberguidoz@gmail.com>
    Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 14:43:31 -0500

    I feel it's appropriate for it to discover WinVNC, et al, as it is
    well-known to hack these products to obscure them; hide the tray icon,
    change the running process name, etc. Note also that the MS product defaults
    to "Ignore" for WinVNC when taking action in the Results phase.

    Chris Goodwin

    Epic Enterprises, Inc.