RE: suggestions for proxy server to run on w2003 box.. :VSMail m x3

From: Jamie Fullerton (Jamie.Fullerton_at_ndbt.com)
Date: 01/10/05

    To: focus-ms@securityfocus.com
    Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 14:29:31 -0600

    Our experience with this group has been more than satisfactory and yes they
    did sign off on any legal disclosures and security policies we have at the
    bank. We have used them for close to two years and see no reason to bring
    this particular part of security back internally.

    But you're right it will vary greatly company to company but that seems to
    be true of anything in this business.