RE: Anti-spyware Beta from Microsoft available

From: Rod Serbanescu (rods_at_loanstillpayday.com)
Date: 01/07/05

    To: "'Glenn S.'" <glenn@secureinformation.net>, "'Danny'" <nocmonkey@gmail.com>, "'Focus-MS'" <focus-ms@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 15:00:12 -0500

    I've allready installed it on 4 machines and it works great, it beats all
    the other ones that are out there put together.
    The only problem with it atm is that it is still beta and sometimes it
    freezes for a bit, other then that it works great and has options that many
    other apps are lacking. This is a welcome change.