RE: Modifying default behaviour of MS VPN client

From: Wozny, Scott (US - New York) (swozny_at_deloitte.com)
Date: 12/08/04

    Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 12:26:17 -0500
    To: "marco2" <marco2@neovalens.com>, <focus-ms@securityfocus.com>

    Yes it is. With that checked, it still allows users to clear the
    username and password and have the client retrieve the login credentials
    from the cache. Also, we've made sure to uncheck 'automatically use my
    user name and password' to no effect. It appears this just keeps the
    client from trying the login credentials by default, but still allows
    the user to clear their fields in the dialog which causes the client to
    one) will be something lower level in a registry key that will likely
    have a name like 'DontRetrieveLoginCredentialsFromCache=1' or something
    like that but my research into the MSKB hasn't yielded any such key.

    Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated,

    Scott