RE: GPO that forces users to use a proxy server.

From: Sarbjit Singh Gill (ssgill_at_gilltechnologies.com)
Date: 10/30/04

    To: "'Philip Wagenaar'" <pb.wagenaar@chello.nl>, <focus-ms@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 10:24:48 +0800

    Greetings Philip,

    Could you provide more information on the ISA feature you written about.

    Thanks
    Gill

    • Re: Win Server 2003 -- 0x80072F78
      ... Service Pack 1 of Windows Server 2003, the technology used to deliver updates ... You do not know the proxy server name or its IP address and/or ... You cannot find the above items specified in the LAN Settings of the Internet ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
    • RE: 401.2 Errors
      ... What's the version of SBS server? ... and go through the Internet option. ... Under Proxy Server, click Advanced. ... Collect IIS Log: ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • Re: XP machines cannot resolve the names to IP
      ... You are right if the Internet is blocked then it is not possible to ... That site also have ISA server. ... When you have a Proxy server, the web browser gets its DNS resolution from ...
      (microsoft.public.win2000.dns)
    • Re: DNS problem
      ... >my Proxy server no one can access the Internet. ... >to the bottom of the list they can access Internet fine. ... DNS server itself and the proxy server. ...
      (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
    • Re: Urgent! New router and big disaster
      ... The SBS DNS server, running on ... its IP it means that your problem is now DNS. ... forward ports to it reliably in the router. ... I should have been more clear about internet connection.. ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)