RE: Remove domain user from local administrators group

From: Tyson Leslie (Leslie.Tyson_at_colteng.com)
Date: 10/12/04

    To: chang zhu <cyz2000@yahoo.com>, focus-ms@securityfocus.com
    Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 14:03:51 -0600

    You can make this assignment via group policy. Technically, what you can
    specify is what membership the Administrators group will contain. Note,
    however, that this is a permanent change, removing the policy will not put
    the previous membership back. You can do this with both the Administrators
    group and the Power Users group.

            Tyson.