MS ISA activeX Filtering

From: Casey DeBerry (cdeberry_at_cobizinc.com)
Date: 10/04/04

    To: <focus-ms@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 09:41:33 -0600

    Will MS ISA 2000 Server block ActiveX applications on its own? In other words.. Users are unknowingly downloading the dowloader.MM trojan. My AV Software is finding and renaming/deleting it successfully, but I would like another layer of protection to keep the specific activeX application from entering the enterprise.

    Do I need another add-on?

    Thanks,
    Casey

    CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

    This e-mail contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Neither the sender nor CoBiz Inc. and its subsidiaries accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.