Re: Restrict Anonymous

From: Thor (thor_at_hammerofgod.com)
Date: 09/21/04

    To: "Andrew Clelland" <aclelland@rivermarkcu.org>, <focus-ms@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 14:21:25 -0700

    This was a known issue as described in Q328817, but the article says it was
    only during the first time an account was accessed. It has supposedly been
    fixed in SP2.

    If you want to keep it at 1, then change the gp policy that is applying it
    to the DC- I'm assuming that is what changes it every evening (though I'm
    curious as to why it is only in the evening as per the default DC GPO
    application every 5 min...)

    But, I have to say, it is nice to see someone actually trying to have RA=2
    set. Most go with RA=1, which on Win2k, does not do too much.