Re: Application sniffer

From: Danux (dan57170_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 09/22/04

    Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 10:17:03 -0500 (CDT)
    To: Schalk van der Merwe <Schalk.vanderMerwe@saoutsourcing.com>, focus-ms@securityfocus.com

    Check Appdetective which can scan a range of hosts or
    networks and is able to tell you which applications
    are running on your hosts.

    Although this is a vulnerability assessment tool, it
    can help you.
    By the way... it is a commercial product. But you can
    download the trial version in order to know if it will
    help you.

    Cheers

     --- Schalk van der Merwe
    <Schalk.vanderMerwe@saoutsourcing.com> escribió:
    > Dear All;
    >
    > I am looking for a tool that could scan a network
    > and give a report on
    > installed applications. We have a large developer
    > wing and the guys are
    > installing all sorts of applications on the PC. Does
    > anyone know of
    > something that can do this?
    >

    > Kind Regards
    > Schalk vd Merwe
    >
    > SA Outsourcing Pty.(Ltd)
    > Work: 011 506 8600
    > Fax: 011 506 8666
    >

    > SA Outsourcing (PTY) LTD
    > For support email support@saoutsourcing.com or call
    > 0861 7877678.
    > Disclaimer: This message contains information that
    > may be privileged or confidential and is the
    > property of the SA Outsourcing (PTY) LTD. It is only
    > intended for the person to whom it is addressed. If
    > you are not the intended recipient, you are not
    > authorized to read, print, retain, copy disseminate,
    > distribute, or use this message or any part thereof.
    > If you receive this message in error,please notify
    > the sender immediately and delete all copies of this
    > message.

    • Last CFP:: ICIA2012- Malaysia
      ... The International Conference on Informatics & Applications ... The proposed conference on the above theme will be held at University ... Cloud Computing ... Peer-to-Peer Social Networks ...
      (comp.distributed)
    • Last CFP:: ICIA2012- Malaysia
      ... The International Conference on Informatics & Applications ... The proposed conference on the above theme will be held at University ... Cloud Computing ... Peer-to-Peer Social Networks ...
      (comp.sys.super)
    • Last CFP:: ICIA2012- Malaysia
      ... The International Conference on Informatics & Applications ... The proposed conference on the above theme will be held at University ... Cloud Computing ... Peer-to-Peer Social Networks ...
      (comp.distributed)
    • Last CFP:: ICIA2012- Malaysia
      ... The International Conference on Informatics & Applications ... The proposed conference on the above theme will be held at University ... Cloud Computing ... Peer-to-Peer Social Networks ...
      (comp.sys.super)
    • CFP:: DICTAP2012- Bangkok- Thailand
      ... Communication Technology and its Applications ... The proposed conference on the above theme will be held at University ... Communication Basic and Infrastructure ... Wireless Networks, Ad-Hoc and Sensor Networks ...
      (comp.sys.super)