RE: Network Monitor/sniffer

From: Ryan Parrish (RyanP_at_foxracing.com)
Date: 09/10/04

    Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 13:30:34 -0700
    To: "Keith" <pcsolutions101@yahoo.com>, <focus-ms@securityfocus.com>

    I personally know an love Etherpeek NX from WildPackets it has saved my
    a$s when something strange is happening on the network and I don't know
    what, its 'expert advice' tool is actually pretty darn good at telling
    you about problems. It does all the things you mentioned and then a few
    more.
    http://www.wildpackets.com/products/etherpeek_nx

    -Ryan Parrish