RE: Windows Update v5 and XPSP2RC2

From: Jordan Wiseman (Jordan_Wiseman_at_Valleymed.org)
Date: 07/28/04

    Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 15:24:23 -0700
    To: <focus-ms@securityfocus.com>

    Most of the scripted changes of this nature that I make are written in
    VBScript...I had forgotten about reg.exe. That being said, the real
    point I was trying to make was to use the for loop. The OP mentioned
    needing a solution that scaled well in the absense of a GPO. Even with
    reg.exe, you can only hit one computer at a time and it could still take
    a while....

    Jordan