RE: Windows Update v5 and XPSP2RC2

From: Sarbjit Singh Gill (ssgill_at_gilltechnologies.com)
Date: 07/27/04

    To: "'Willis Johnson'" <willisj@microsoft.com>, "'Susan Bradley, CPA aka Ebitz - SBS Rocks [MVP]'" <sbradcpa@pacbell.net>
    Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 10:21:18 +0800

    Anyway when you uninstall RC2 or RC1 , there will be a warning dialogue box
    which appears. In it will be a list of applications which will be affected
    by the RC removal. This applications are the one installed after RC has been
    installed. Here is my experience.
    1. install RC2
    2. Install AV software.
    3. Uninstall RC2, which causes my AV software to be unserviceable.

    /Gill