Re: Windows Update v5 and XPSP2RC2

From: Susan Bradley, CPA aka Ebitz - SBS Rocks [MVP] (sbradcpa_at_pacbell.net)
Date: 07/27/04

    Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 22:14:36 -0700
    To: ssgill@gilltechnologies.com

    What A/V are you running? Trend pccillian and Trend Officescan at the
    office doesn't mind it one bit [and yes, it goes without saying that
    when I'm yanking RC versions on and off, I'm either behind a firewall or
    totally not connected to the internet. :-)

    And yes, while I have been "warned" many a time, I never have had issues
    with programs functioning even though I've installed them under one
    build, pulled the build off and applied the next one.

    Susan

    --
    http://www.sbslinks.com/really.htm