Tool to view effective AD settings

bsec_at_cotse.net
Date: 07/14/04

    Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 16:53:27 -0400 (EDT)
    To: FOCUS-MS@SECURITYFOCUS.COM

    Does anyone know of a tool, preferably freeware or shareware, to report
    the effective Active Directory settings on a server?

    Thanks in advance,
    Brett

    • Re: Tool to view effective AD settings
      ... > Does anyone know of a tool, preferably freeware or shareware, to report ... > the effective Active Directory settings on a server? ...
      (Focus-Microsoft)
    • Re: Tool to view effective AD settings
      ... Check out the Windows resource kit. ... > the effective Active Directory settings on a server? ...
      (Focus-Microsoft)
    • Re: Tool to view effective AD settings
      ... I think however windows 2003 server comes with basic RsOP tools. ... Erick ... > the effective Active Directory settings on a server? ...
      (Focus-Microsoft)
    • Re: Erroneous E-mails sent entries in Server Usage Report
      ... One of the sbs2k3Sp1 boxes did previously report outgoing messages correctly in the Usage Report. ... I gave up modifying the default recipient policy years ago and now create my own policy on each server before creating users. ... the information "E-mail sent to external recipients" lists *zero* messages being sent by all users other than Administrator. ... Please check the Message Tracking Center. ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • Re: Server Performance Report - Memory in use - showing No data
      ... Please find below the report I received this morning. ... There still isn't any 'Server Specifications' or 'Memory use' data ... click the Backup snap-in in Server Management, ... Critical Errors in Application Log ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)