Search NTFS share permissions

mailinglists_at_online.ms
Date: 05/19/04

    Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 17:10:40 +0200
    To: focus-ms@securityfocus.com

    Hi,

    currently I'm looking for tools to search NTFS share permissions (by group or by user).
    I've been testing superCACLS (pracl) and SecurityExplorer by smallwonder. Seems like those tools could do what I'm looking for.
    Are there any other cheap or even free tools can search share permissions? How about *nix/Linux tools?

    --ml