Re: MS04-006 patch.. error in verbage?

From: Susan Bradley, CPA aka Ebitz - SBS Rocks [MVP] (sbradcpa_at_pacbell.net)
Date: 02/10/04

    Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 13:04:05 -0800
    To: Jamie Fullerton <Jamie.Fullerton@ndbt.com>

    Microsoft Security Bulletin MS04-006:
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/MS04-006.asp?frame=true

    Been fixed.

    http://www.sbslinks.com/really.htm
    Free trial: Astaro Security Linux -- firewall with Spam/Virus Protection
    Protect your network with the comprehensive security solution that
    integrates six applications for ease of use and lower TCO.
    Firewall - Virus protection - Spam protection - URL blocking - VPN
    - Wireless security.
    Download 30-day evaluation at:
    http://www.astaro.com/php/contact/securityfocus.php

    • Re: Download Series Question
      ... >> the download, you have to enter your personal information to establish ... > This Web site has security measures in place to protect the loss, ... > protect our rights or the rights and safety of others. ... login/password for the Gov't Mule online store work at gdstore.com... ...
      (rec.music.gdead)
    • Re: Download Series Question
      ... >> the download, you have to enter your personal information to establish ... >> know if their purchase form is secure even though it gives no ... > This Web site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, ...
      (rec.music.gdead)
    • Re: File extensions spoofable in MSIE download dialog
      ... File extensions spoofable in MSIE download dialog ... I don't have internet explorer to test but rfc 2616 describes some "security considerations". ... > extension without a sign of EXE, and issue no Security Warning dialog ...
      (Bugtraq)
    • Re: Some mail opens a blank page
      ... YW, Dan, and thanks again for your valuable feedback. ... Save that download link and Product or User ID for CA Internet Security ... and then run the Removal Tool to rid the machine of all Norton crapware. ...
    • Re: Short List of Security Questions
      ... Do you have a list of recommendations for windows? ... I think there are three separate aspects to PC security: ... get and download the latest Firefox and Thunderbird. ...
      (microsoft.public.security)