RE: local admin account password

From: Clark, Andre M. (Andre.Clark_at_timewarner.com)
Date: 11/26/03

    To: "'David Cameron'" <david@uberconcept.com>, "Eli Allen" <eallen@bcpl.net>
    Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 12:45:34 -0500

    There is a slight flaw with this program in that you can only use it to set
    passwords no longer then 12 characters in length. Anything above that will
    not register. I don't know if it has been updated but the last time I used
    this utility (approximately 1 yr ago) it still had the same issue.

    André M. Clark
    Sr. Manager, Engineering & Support Services