Re: Exchange question

From: J. Bilder (electro_at_bildz.dyndns.org)
Date: 11/14/03

    To: "Tom Burns" <tburns@torcausa.com>, <focus-ms@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 11:37:27 -0600

    Yes,

    I am currently using Qmail to filter Virus / Spam / and forward messages to
    my internal exchange server [which does not allow relaying]

    - Jeff

    Network with over 10,000 of the brightest minds in information security
    at the largest, most highly-anticipated industry event of the year.
    Don't miss RSA Conference 2004! Choose from over 200 class sessions and
    see demos from more than 250 industry vendors. If your job touches
    security, you need to be here. Learn more or register at
    http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/RSA_focus-ms_031027
    and use priority code SF4.