RE: AD structure for a school environment

NRastegar_at_aol.com
Date: 11/13/03

    Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 15:53:48 EST
    To: focus-ms@securityfocus.com

    Hello Brad:
    I think you have made an error in the List Name. Can you please check?
    Thanks.
    Nader
    ___________________
    >While this isn't a direct answer, I can follow up with that if you'd like, I
    would like to let you know that there is a community built around Windows
    deployment in higher education. The best way to interface with this community is
    to join our discussion list:
    windows-hied@lists.stanford.edu. Subscribe by sending a request to
    majordomo@lists.stanford.edu containing the test "subscribewindows-hied".

    It contains over 500 subscribers from more than 150 campuses of varying
    sizes, including some of the most knowledgeable people in the field in
    our industry.

    Others are welcome to join as well, but vendors should be aware we have
    a zero tolerance policy about companies using the list or information
    from it for marketing or sales.

    Brad Judy

    Information Technology Services
    University of Colorado at Boulder

    Network with over 10,000 of the brightest minds in information security
    at the largest, most highly-anticipated industry event of the year.
    Don't miss RSA Conference 2004! Choose from over 200 class sessions and
    see demos from more than 250 industry vendors. If your job touches
    security, you need to be here. Learn more or register at
    http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/RSA_focus-ms_031027
    and use priority code SF4.