RE: Coexistance of Windows 2000 and Windows 2003

From: Laura A. Robinson (larobins_at_bellatlantic.net)
Date: 10/27/03

    To: <fh@rcs.urz.tu-dresden.de>, <focus-ms@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 15:53:09 -0500

    Okay, I'm not sure how to put this diplomatically, but your consultant is
    woefully confused.

    Laura

    • [NT] Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer (MS04-025)
      ... Get your security news from a reliable source. ... * Microsoft Windows NT Workstation 4.0 Service Pack 6a ... Navigation Method Cross-Domain Vulnerability ...
      (Securiteam)
    • [NT] Vulnerability in HTML Help Allows Code Execution (MS05-001)
      (Securiteam)
    • Re: The Myth of the secure Mac
      ... OEM Windows XP Home goes for a bit under $100. ... >> secure than Home. ... Though this really has nothing to do with security. ... Microsoft counts on third-party developers to provide more ...
      (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
    • SecurityFocus Microsoft Newsletter # 149
      ... MICROSOFT VULNERABILITY SUMMARY ... EveryBuddy Long Message Denial Of Service Vulnerability ... Intellitactics Network Security Manager ... Windows operating systems. ...
      (Focus-Microsoft)
    • SecurityFocus Microsoft Newsletter #120
      ... Strengthening Network Security: FREE Guide Network security is a ... MICROSOFT VULNERABILITY SUMMARY ... Microsoft Windows File Protection Signed File Replacement... ... PlatinumFTPServer Information Disclosure Vulnerability ...
      (Focus-Microsoft)