Terminal Services Auditing?

From: alexandre (alexandre_at_secrel.net.br)
Date: 10/24/03

    To: <focus-ms@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 15:05:19 -0200

    Hi all,

    continuing the TS subject, I think that someone is having access to one of
    my servers thru Terminal Services... anyone know how can I audit these TS
    logins?? I looked at the events but didn't find any ip logged.

    Thanks

    FREE Whitepaper: Better Management for Network Security

    Looking for a better way to manage your IP security?
    Learn how Solsoft can help you:
    - Ensure robust IP security through policy-based management
    - Make firewall, VPN, and NAT rules interoperable across heterogeneous
    networks
    - Quickly respond to network events from a central console

    Download our FREE whitepaper at:
    http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/Solsoft_focus-ms_031015

    • RE: Auditing enabled but Logon Failures not showing up
      ... FREE Whitepaper: Better Management for Network Security ... Ensure robust IP security through policy-based management ...
      (Focus-Microsoft)
    • RE: Auditing enabled but Logon Failures not showing up
      ... FREE Whitepaper: Better Management for Network Security ... Ensure robust IP security through policy-based management ...
      (Focus-Microsoft)
    • Re: Terminal Services Auditing?
      ... Read Special Ops and mount an assault to eradicate network negligence today. ... FREE Whitepaper: Better Management for Network Security ... Ensure robust IP security through policy-based management ...
      (Focus-Microsoft)
    • RE: Alternatives to sftp?
      ... FREE Whitepaper: Better Management for Network Security ... Ensure robust IP security through policy-based management ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: Alternatives to sftp?