Re: Security for Win XP Home

From: Kamal Habayeb (k.habayeb_at_cox.net)
Date: 09/10/03

    Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 14:18:33 -0700
    To: "Anderson, Kelly" <kjanders@umich.edu>

    KaVaDo provides the first and only integrated Web application scanner and
    firewall security suite that prevent Web applications attacks, the most
    common form of online exploitation. Download a FREE whitepaper on Security Policy Automation for Web Applications.
    http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/KaVaDo_focus-ms_030818

    • RE: Security for Win XP Home
      ... The structure of WinXP Home is not really ... Security for Win XP Home ... Home machine, and have not found anything that explains how this can be ... Policy Automation for Web Applications. ...
      (Focus-Microsoft)
    • Re: Reposting question and FAQ
      ... I cannot confirm this as I do not have a copy of WinXP Home running on any ... have access to the "Security" tab...file security is set by whether or not ... To circumvent this in XP Pro, you disable "Simple File Sharing". ... to as you can see the "Security" tab in Safe Mode. ...
    • RE: Security for Win XP Home
      ... Security for Win XP Home ... >WinXP Home machine, and have not found anything that explains how this ... Simple explanation on how to set this up here: ... Download a FREE whitepaper on Security Policy Automation for Web Applications. ...
      (Focus-Microsoft)
    • Networking Problem
      ... Trying to network two PCs, one WinXP Home and one WinXP Pro. ... access any shared folder on any drive from the WinXP Home machine. ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
    • Re: Problem accessing a network share from WinXP Home clients...
      ... One solution is to create an identical ID/Pass on the other Home machine. ... The other involves adding your Home user from one machine specifically to ... the Permissions of the share on the other home machine. ... I've been having trouble connecting to network shares from a WinXP Home ...