RE: New variant. Blast.b

From: Thomas F. Szabo (tszabo_at_diamondtech.net)
Date: 08/13/03

    Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 17:01:03 -0400
    To: "Kim, Cameron" <CKim@mdea.com>, <focus-ms@securityfocus.com>

    Haven't seen this yet, but what I can add is that this is ripping
    through home users right now. If someone releases a variant that
    becomes more malicious than the variants currently in the wild we may
    see some serious problems. I urge everyone to try and get friends,
    family, etc., to patch their systems. All I keep hearing from people is
    "you mean I can just get it? I don't have to open an email to get it?"

    Tom Szabo