monitor folders

From: shsaad (
Date: 07/28/03

    Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 10:11:47 +0200

    Hello ,

    please guys help me in doing this , I have 3 folder which contains subfolders with large No. of document , I shared these folders on the network and publish it as
    FTP site & Web site with user name and password , now my manager asks me to monitor how is doing what on these folders , i.e. if someone try to copy the
    contents the program which I ask you will monitor this event and will not going to do any thing except generate e-mail to the provided mail administrator , and also
    any one accessing these folders by a given user name and password will be monitored on spot real time , So please advise on how can I monitor folders on windows
    2000 server .

    Ps: this server is published directly to the internet .

    Your network firewall and IDS products do not prevent Web application
    attacks - the most common form of online exploitation- resulting in Web
    defacement, data theft, sabotage and fraud.
    KaVaDo is the only company that provides a complete suite of Web
    application security products.
    Download a FREE whitepaper on "Security Policy Automation for Web