Keyboard Locking/Invisible Screensaver

From: Bob the Builder (builder173_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 07/08/03

    To: focus-ms@securityfocus.com
    Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 21:00:11 +0000

    Hi,
    I have a scenario where I want to put a system display clearly visible in an
    open-access area. The machine, keyboard and mouse driving the display will
    be physically secure but just to be belt and braces about it if someone
    gains access to the keyboard and mouse I don't want them to be able to
    access the system without first passing some sort of authentication test.

    The ideal thing would seem to be a screensaver which just displays the
    desktop including any changes which occur. Then if someone were to interfere
    with the system the screen would just go to the windows 2000 system locked
    screen. Of course I am sure that there are other adequate solutions and I
    would be grateful for anything people have heard of.

    Cheers,

    Bob