RE: Article Announcement: Can Microsoft End Spam?

From: Thor Larholm (thor_at_pivx.com)
Date: 07/07/03

    To: "Marc Fossi" <mfossi@securityfocus.com>, "Focus-MS" <focus-ms@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 13:07:45 +0200

    The Washington Times featured an article on the very same topic, but with an
    opposite outcome - a very critical blow against microsofts efforts.

    http://washingtontimes.com/business/20030629-103835-5128r.htm

    In short, Microsoft is heavily lobbying for legalizing opt-out spam.

    Regards
    Thor Larholm
    PivX Solutions, LLC - Senior Security Researcher