Search for files and folders fails

mae_at_ium.no
Date: 06/25/03

    To: focus-ms@securityfocus.com
    Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 10:43:23 +0200

    Hi,
    I have a search problem. My users cant search for files and folders on my
    SAN. The problem is on both W2k Pro boxes and WinXP. The users have all the
    permission they need and i know the files are there. When I click search it
    doesn't seam to search at all, it displays "no results to display" at once.
    When I go locally on the server that the SAN is connected to it and search,
    I get results but all the users lose the connection to the SAN.
    The SAN is a Nexsan ATAboy2f and is connected to a Windows 2000 server by a
    2Gbit fibre cable. I have updated the firmware.
    Any thoughts??

    Brgs
    Martin