Windows 2003 Server - MS Rulez?

From: Street (streetseeker_at_mail.ru)
Date: 05/24/03

    Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 02:02:12 +0400
    To: focus-ms@securityfocus.com

    Hello list. Today I have attended to official presentation of
    Microsoft Windows 2003 Server. And the representatives of Microsoft
    gave to my organisation an evaluation version of 2003 Server. That
    thing looks very secure, i.e. known methods of attack did not gave a
    damn thing. Also I learned an interesting feature - prohibition of
    launch of any program is not made by its exe name - it makes a hash
    from the body of program and politics are applied using this hash. I wonder
    whether this method is secure and if there are any ways to defeat it.

    Any thoughts? Thank you in advance.

    --
    Best regards,
     Street                          mailto:streetseeker@mail.ru

    • Microsoft Internet Explorer DOS Vulnerability
      ... Microsoft Windows 2000 Advanced Server SP2 ... Microsoft Windows 2000 Advanced Server SP1 ...
      (Bugtraq)
    • V:
      ... Druckgeschwindigkeit (DIN A4, S/W) Duplex: ... Citrix MetaFrame Citrix, MetaFrame und MetaFrame XP sind in den USA ... Microsoft Windows 2000 Server running Terminal Services mit Citrix ... MetaFrame XP Presentation Server oder Citrix MetaFrame Presentation ...
      (de.markt.comp.hardware.misc)
    • Re: Opportunistic Locks
      ... Server 2003 and XP is based on this new network topology. ... Configuring Opportunistic Locking in Windows ... Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Enterprise Edition ... either request or not request opportunistic locks on a remote file. ...
      (microsoft.public.win2000.networking)
    • V: Farblaser Lexmark C734N, LAN, USB2.0, 1200dpi, 28 S/min, 1280MB, wie neu!
      ... Citrix MetaFrame Microsoft Windows 2000 Server, ... Microsoft Windows Server 2003, auf dem Terminal Services mit Citrix ... auf dem Terminal Services mit Citrix ...
      (de.markt.misc)