Netreg for Windows

security_at_dracosplace.com
Date: 05/16/03

    Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 19:36:32 -0500
    To: focus-ms@securityfocus.com

    I'm looking into setting up a wireless network, and i don't mind letting other
    people use my network, but would like to know who is accessing it. I was
    looking into setting up a dhcp registration program similar to netreg, but
    perferably for windows

    www.netreg.org is what i was looking at, but was wondering if there is anything
    similar that i could use on a windows machine?

    Thanks for any help you can give me

    Dan