Netreg for Windows

security_at_dracosplace.com
Date: 05/16/03

    Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 19:36:32 -0500
    To: focus-ms@securityfocus.com

    I'm looking into setting up a wireless network, and i don't mind letting other
    people use my network, but would like to know who is accessing it. I was
    looking into setting up a dhcp registration program similar to netreg, but
    perferably for windows

    www.netreg.org is what i was looking at, but was wondering if there is anything
    similar that i could use on a windows machine?

    Thanks for any help you can give me

    Dan

    • RE: A question for the list...
      ... >> evolution of the network ... implement and enforce WLAN security policies ... >> enterprise WLANs. ... implement and enforce WLAN security policies to ...
      (Incidents)
    • RE: Netreg for Windows
      ... > I'm looking into setting up a wireless network, ... implement and enforce WLAN security policies to ... lockdown enterprise WLANs. ...
      (Focus-Microsoft)
    • RE: Netreg for Windows
      ... > I'm looking into setting up a wireless network, ... that are enforced to protect WLANs from known vulnerabilities and threats. ... To get your FREE white paper visit us at: ... implement and enforce WLAN security policies to lockdown enterprise WLANs. ...
      (Focus-Microsoft)
    • Re: Secure Home Networking?
      ... > Just like wired networks, wireless LANs require network security policies ... implement and enforce WLAN security policies to lockdown enterprise WLANs. ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • Re: Setting Up Network Security
      ... I have two computers able to access the network through MAC Filter ... how can I secure the wireless network more? ... I want to set the encryption to WPA2 - PSK with AES (I know the PSK is ...