RE: Harden ASP.NET Configuration

From: Deus, Attonbitus (Thor_at_HammerofGod.com)
Date: 05/13/03

    Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 13:37:38 -0700
    To: Henry Sieff <hsieff@orthodon.com>, "':: gary ::'" <gary.bright@cisd.panasonic.co.uk>, focus-ms@securityfocus.com

    • Re: How can one distinguish an IDE/ATA(PI) drive from a SCSI drive?
      ... If you dig around in the source code, you'll find that the values are ... IIRC, DN/USB works ... mapping for devices, so now would probably be a good time to add a "DN" ... The command option parsing code within cdrecord.exe doesn't lend ...
      (comp.os.vms)
    • Mapping of the source code
      ... I've a question about the mapping of the source code ... to binary code. ... When I then run the binary in the debugger gdb, ...
      (comp.programming)
    • Re: Is ECMAScript really a dialect of Lisp?
      ... I would certainly define the stuff which appears on my machine when I say "svn update" in the right place as source code. ... For CL it certainly is that in the literal sense that it is indeed the first place where the program exists in machine-readable form, so arguing otherwise is going to land you in trouble with people who want to take a very literal interpretation of the word "source". ... Instead, I'm trying to argue that the interesting thing is that Lisps define an additional *mapping*, which is between the textual form of source code and another form of the source as objects which can be manipulated by the language itself. ... I don't think the existence of such a mapping is sufficient to be a Lisp, but I do think it is necessary. ...
      (comp.lang.lisp)