RE: IPSEC through Ms ISA Server

From: Pidgorny, Slav (slav.pidgorny_at_anz.com)
Date: 05/09/03

    Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 10:18:51 +1000
    To: "Kenneth Johansen" <KJO@dk.ikon.com>, <focus-ms@securityfocus.com>

    Not "classic" IPsec utilising raw protocols 50 and 51 - only encapsulated IPsec can be used across ISA Server. Almost all IPsec vendors support that mode of operation on clients and servers.

    Details: http://www.isaserver.org/articles/IPSec_Passthrough.html

    Regards

    Slav Pidgorny
    MS MVP, MCSE, RHCE

    FastTrain has your solution for a great CISSP Boot Camp. The industry`s most
    recognized corporate security certification track, provides a comprehensive
    prospectus based upon the core principle concepts of security. This ALL INCLUSIVE curriculum utilizes lectures, case studies and true hands-on utilization
    of pertinent security tools. For a limited time you can enter for a chance
    to win one of the latest technological innovations, the SEGWAY HT.
    Log onto http://www.securityfocus.com/FastTrain-focus-ms

    • RE: Packet Generator
      ... Ever tried Packet Excalibur fom www.securitybugware.org? ... FastTrain has your solution for a great CISSP Boot Camp. ... prospectus based upon the core principle concepts of security. ... This ALL INCLUSIVE curriculum utilizes lectures, case studies and true hands-on utilization ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • IPSEC through Ms ISA Server
      ... Is it possible to have a third party IPSEC client to go through a Microsoft ISA server. ... I can't see any default packet filter or rule to set. ... prospectus based upon the core principle concepts of security. ... This ALL INCLUSIVE curriculum utilizes lectures, case studies and true hands-on utilization ...
      (Focus-Microsoft)
    • How to choose the uid in GnuPG?
      ... I'm using WinPT. ... FastTrain has your solution for a great CISSP Boot Camp. ... prospectus based upon the core principle concepts of security. ... This ALL INCLUSIVE curriculum utilizes lectures, case studies and true hands-on utilization ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • RE: p2p and ISA
      ... allow the user to install the application. ... > recognized corporate security certification track, ... This ALL INCLUSIVE curriculum utilizes lectures, ... For a limited time you can enter ...
      (Focus-Microsoft)
    • RE: Share Point?
      ... Sharepoint actually has the ability to use either Domain logins or locally ... Has anyone here tested Share Point's security? ... >INCLUSIVE curriculum utilizes lectures, ... For a limited time you can enter for a chance ...
      (Focus-Microsoft)