Re: (prevent + detect Arp spoofing) + Securing Terminal Services

From: Deus, Attonbitus (Thor_at_HammerofGod.com)
Date: 05/08/03

    Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 14:29:00 -0700
    To: "Dan Rowe" <suedes098@yahoo.com>, <focus-ms@securityfocus.com>

    FastTrain has your solution for a great CISSP Boot Camp. The industry`s most
    recognized corporate security certification track, provides a comprehensive
    prospectus based upon the core principle concepts of security. This ALL INCLUSIVE curriculum utilizes lectures, case studies and true hands-on utilization
    of pertinent security tools. For a limited time you can enter for a chance
    to win one of the latest technological innovations, the SEGWAY HT.
    Log onto http://www.securityfocus.com/FastTrain-focus-ms

    • Re: Remote Desktop Web Connection
      ... SSL will not add anything to the security in this case. ... contains just an ActiveX component that acts as Terminal Services client. ... This client will connect to terminal service in same way as any other TS ...
    • Re: RDP Security - Preventing clients from mapping drives
      ... There is no way of controlling it on the client. ... Your Terminal Services Security Website ... Server (outside of our corporate control) in order to run a medical ...
    • [NT] Microsoft SSL Library Remote Compromise Vulnerability (MS04-011, Exploit)
      ... Get your security news from a reliable source. ... condition in the Microsoft Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) library. ... the PCT 1.0 protocol is disabled by default. ...
      (Securiteam)
    • RE: Checkpoint smart defance as IPS
      ... SSL is perceived by many as secure. ... Again, SSL is about privacy, not security. ... you don't understand why SSL is regarded secure. ... in order to intercept, ISP requires court order. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • [fw-wiz] Help- Nat-t
      ... Security of HTTPS ... > Is there some possibility of a MITM attack? ... HTTPS relies on SSL / TLS. ...
      (Firewall-Wizards)