RE: Outlook Security Settings removed

From: Williamson, Scott (scott.williamson_at_htcinc.net)
Date: 05/01/03

    To: "'Jonathan Grotegut'" <jgrotegut@directpointe.com>, "'focus-ms@securityfocus.com'" <focus-ms@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 07:43:55 -0400

    Thanks for your response Jonathan. I actually did this almost a year ago
    and had it working fine. It seems some patch or update I installed over the
    course of the last few weeks must have removed these settings. Problem is,
    I have installed a lot of patches/hotfixes in that time frame getting our
    systems up-to-date. I'm trying to reproduce the problem on a new system 1
    patch at a time but it's taking forever. Windows update shows I have 28
    patches to go.